Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Xpand is currently recruiting for a 1-year contract role for one of its clients:
Vertical Marketing Manager, eCommerce APAC
Marketing solutions business has a huge growth opportunity in the APAC Region. We are looking for a Vertical Marketing Manager with marketing skills and eCommerce industry knowledge to help as many advertisers, agencies and people understand and make the most of everything. The purpose of the role is to bring in relevant insights and storytelling that help advertisers gain a better understanding.
Part of the wider Global Business Marketing team, the role is a key member of the Vertical Marketing team comprising leaders for each of the different industry verticals. The team works with the relevant in-country Vertical Marketing Managers and with sales, product, marketing science and creative leaders across APAC.
· Bring relevant industry expertise into how the company goes to market, and to share industry best practice and knowledge across the very large and diverse region
· Provide sales teams with the materials, support and knowledge they need in order to become the best business partner for their customers via narrative development, case studies, insights and thought leadership
· Reach and persuade everyone involved in the industry of the benefits can bring to their business via scaled digital marketing, events and trade marketing.
This role will:
· work closely with global teams to identify how to grow revenue mainly but not limited to eCommerce vertical: markets, sources of growth, proposition and products
· be a subject-matter expert in marketing and eCommerce industry in APAC, work with the other functional eCommerce leaders to share best practices and build the knowledge and network of the vertical
· originate thought leadership, proactively developing points of view showing how can it solve key advertiser challenges and help transform business for the digital age. These will include narratives, campaigns, case studies and toolkits that sales teams can proactively take to their clients.
· Design and deliver global vertical marketing campaigns mainly but not limited to eCommerce industry. Identifying all the relevant audiences in the relevant ecosystem, prioritizing the right channels to reach them and developing the right advertising content to persuade them. Channels are likely to include digital media, events, trade publications, industry bodies/networks among others.
Skills / Experience
· 3-5 years experience likely, either as a marketer in Marketing, eCommerce, or as a B2B marketer focused on the eCommerce industry
· Understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix, including research, insight, message and advertising development, media channels and measurement.
· Ability to dealing with ambiguity, managing multiple internal stakeholders. Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization
· eCommerce experience highly preferred
· Creative thinking and thought leadership. agility of thinking and ability to turn that into concrete action. Global outlook and mindset.
· Client-centric mindset understands and empathizes with the biggest commercial issues facing eCommerce businesses.
· Self-starting and action-oriented gets things done by themselves as well as with others. As comfortable with hands-on execution in detail as in developing big-picture strategies
· Servant leadership: the ability to respond to people’s demands by leading them rather than by following them, good at prioritizing.
· Good project management, able to navigate and influence a complex organization to get the resources they need..
If interested then please apply on email@example.com
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Strategic Partner Manager - Gaming You will act as a point of contact internally to quickly address and mediate resolution of issues raised by our Gaming Creator partners and other…Negotiable
Mobile Partnerships, Partner Strategist The Partner Strategist will have the opportunity to implement cutting-edge business insights for the largest South Asia mobile partners. You will provide a vital bridge, working…Negotiable