My client is a leading multinational information technology and electronics company that focuses on cloud computing, AI and IOT platform. They are looking for an Analytics Manager – Consultant who will help them manage the relationships and promote sales of Analytics and AI within the BFSI space.
As an Analytics Consultant you will be conducting a high-level consultative approach to clients by providing subject matter expertise on engagements, while enhancing the relationships and targeting opportunities within the banking and finance industry.
- Promotes the sales of AI and analytics technology solutions based on dotData products and services to banking/insurance industry
- Achieve high-level business consultation to the targets clients
- Ensure a long term partnership with clients in post-sales phase, especially by proposing additional use cases of AI and analytics technology
- Articulates industry vision and trends and provides subject matter expertise of banking/insurance industry for marketing and promotion personnel in order to fulfil their responsibilities
- Work closely with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions.
- Minimum 5 years and above of experience in analytics consultation in banking/insurance industry and pre-sales experience in solution business in banking / industry or others is preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to understand client’s issues and propose AI and analytics solutions
- Possess fundamental ICT knowledge related to analytics solution, for example, AI, BI, database and cloud services like AWS and Azure
- Experience at a consulting firm will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494. CEI : R1438084.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196903
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Artificial Intelligence, business development, ICT, sales