Who is it for?
Our client is a leading intelligence company that helps brands understand, activate and measure connected consumers based on their real world behaviour.
What you will do?
- Offer Data Intelligence to key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Drive adoption of Data Intelligence to key identified customer categories to gain market share
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organise category focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Build out a product roadmap including data acquisition strategy to scale product adoption across multiple geographies and categories.
- Deliver on long-term revenue and profitability goals from the Business Unit.
What you need to have?
- 8 years of sales experience
- Hands on experience with subscription based selling
- Experience in selling data intelligence
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call me at +65 9025 4922 for more information
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192015
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/09/2020
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent