The role is primarily in pre-sales, tenders and bids stage and requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to conceptualize business solution to customer. Demonstrated ability to engage in senior level technology decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and system architecture is a must.
Pre-Sales Consultant should be formally in Post Sales, Delivery Team and highly familiar in the project methodologies i.e., Design, Technologies in order to develop proposal for the tenders/bids.
- Develop project technology strategy by understanding key client objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; and planning full project life cycle.
- Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing, presentation, conduct proof-of-concept to showcase its technical feasibility when necessary.
- Propose technical solutions and oversee the selection of technologies and estimate resources required to develop the proposed solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist.
- Highlight the positive impact of the solutions and it how it can achieve customer’s business goals.
- Manage customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
- Actively participate in the business development lifecycle. Identify opportunities, generate proposals, and support other sales efforts.
- Increase organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
- Improve information usefulness by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- 4 years relevant experience in pre-sales support preferably from System Integrator.
- CCNP Certified
- Professional experience with n-tier application architectures development.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with ability to function at both the detail and conceptual levels.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Plus: Hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: Cisco/Alcatel-Lucent/Juniper technology (Routing, Switching, Wireless and Security) or Campus Network Design and Palo Alto Network.
EA Reg No: R1981378
EA License No: 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191535
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2020
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent