My client is a leading Big Data company focused on providing Data Analytics Solutions to clients across Asia. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Regional Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving their growth and help them expand in the Asian markets
Some responsibilities include:
- Acquire new client relationships by understanding their challenges and goals to advise and propose the client’s data-driven solutions
- Identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline, establish, and continue relationships with primary partners.
- Lead the APAC account strategy and support global account management to drive sales
- Lead the product development projects; source new channels/partners in the region and lead the market and competitive research;
- Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in digital or online technology
- Able to deal with people at all levels within an organisation, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
- Comfortable in working with peers coming from different cultural backgrounds
- Preferably, a university education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
- Preference to speak Mandarin as the role will be dealing with clients and teams based in Greater China on the daily
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd (CEI : R1438084. Licence : 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195974
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: big data, DIGITAL ANALYTICS, technology