Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
My client is a world-leading provider of technology to the Corporate Services market. They are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving their growth and help them gain a foothold in the Asian markets.
Some responsibilities include:
* Prepare and execute a sales strategy and maintain a rolling pipeline of 3x the annual target
* Identify new market and growth opportunities to build a strong sales pipeline, establish, and continue relationships with primary partners.
* Start and manage the full sales cycle; coordinate with the pre-sales and other specialist resources as needed.
* Manage the sales cycle, assist in negotiations and terms of sales and service agreements
* Build perspective client profiles with respect to their current systems, potential future software investments and strategies, and key decision makers
* Proven track record of sales and achievement of sales targets in the financial services sectors. Understanding of Corporate Services is a plus
* Able to deal with people at all levels within an organisation, and show and demonstrate negotiating skills with key decision makers.
* Thorough understanding of IT processes and implementations from both functional and technical perspectives. Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics Nav is preferred
* Preferably, a university education in relevant business disciplines, preferably with a post-graduate degree.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
(CEI : R1438084. Licence : 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Who is it for? Our client provides the most advanced targeting and optimization technology, bringing monetization solutions and app publishers and advertisers. What you will do? Own the full sales…Negotiable