Our Client is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager for its ecommerce vertical.This role is based in SIngapore.
Whats’ in it for you:
- Experience with a Tier 1 company and network with some of the industry best
- Part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, marketing and operations teams
- Catapult your career to the next level after finishing your contract
- Last but not the least, the free lunches
What you will do?
- Manage relationships with partners and sellers across a variety of commerce verticals
- Scope opportunities in market, identify new partners and negotiate business and technical terms with them
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to identify growth opportunities
- Identify and source case studies of merchants who have seen success from the Commerce Platform
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
What you should Have
- 8 years related experience working within the business development space with E-Commerce or consumer tech or retail companies
- Proven ability to solve difficult problems that span customer facing, strategy, and operations.
- Experience in partner management, a track record of influencing change across organizations
- Language Skills: Thai, Chinese and English
So if you are strategic and action-oriented person who is passionate to work with partners to enable a variety of experiences for our community then please Apply for this role.
This person is an analytical powerhouse, resourceful and comfortable leading relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
CEI No: R1439162 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-197170
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Sales
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: #Thai #businessdevelopment