APAC Tech Risk & Control Manager
Ready for your next step up to a Regional Tech Risk role?
- A regional opportunity to work with Tech Risk specialists in EMEA & the US.
- Top-notch brand on the global financial stage.
- Looking for someone independent and enjoys dealing with regional/global counterparts.
World’s largest brand in institutional trading of financial instruments and assets.
- Function as the core Technology Risk & Controls point person for the company.
- Support implementation of IT risk management framework & initiatives from global to the region.
- Facilitate and support regulatory and audit work with different stakeholders in the business across all levels.
Skills & Experience
- Strong fundamentals and relevant experience in IT risk management & risk governance frameworks, preferably within the financial services sector.
- Strong stakeholder management skills within the local/APAC organisation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to step up to a truly regional role and interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- Join a global and stable brand in the world of financial trading.
How to apply?
If this sounds like your dream job, look no further and click the Apply button below.
CEI Registration No. R1111247 | Licence No.: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197610
Salary: Plus 3 months bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: IT Audit, IT Controls, IT Risk, Tech Risk, TRM