Application Vulnerability Engineer/Researcher
- An exciting opportunity to work on researching cutting-edge web/mobile cybersecurity vulnerabilities and trends.
- Work with a team of energetic & highly innovative technologists.
- Flexible working environment that rewards innovation & creativity.
A small, innovative cybersecurity company specializing in cyber fraud & identity solutions supporting the global e-Commerce community.
- Research new browser-based application security vulnerabilities & trends.
- Gather and analyze data to provide intelligence and uncover emerging attack trends; analyze these problems to refine POCs, strategies and solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on web application cyber-attacks.
Skills & Experience
- C/C++/Go/Rust programming experience is a plus.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and research, formulate and present a point of view to technical and business stakeholders.
What’s on offer?
- An open-style and spiffy office befitting a modern culture work environment befitting a real tech start-up.
- An excellent range of perks like in-house gym & shower facilities, a well-stocked pantry, latest games on PlayStation & VR.
- A competitive salary package awaits you!
How to apply?
If this sounds like your dream job, look no further and click the Apply button below.
CEI Registration No. R1111247 | Licence No.: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196717
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent