Looking for a Business Analyst 12 months extendable Contract Role for a well known Information Technology Client
What Will You Do:
- Gather data from various sources, curate into meaningful metrics and create visualisations for unit cost analysis, business case presentations, reports and dashboards
- Ready to identify, track down and resolve data quality and code issues to ensure that databases and dashboards remain error-free and sorganised
- Prepare data models, regular management reports, analysis and quarterly performance metrics
- Maintain trustworthy and reliable forward-looking forecast data; strong commitment to accuracy and thoroughness in all aspects of data collection and cu-ration
- Define, develop & document business processes and procedures
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis environment, including but not exclusive to: business analytic, management consulting, or investment banking
- Experience in in analysing data (including querying SQL databases) and creating management reports (including dashboards reports) with strong spreadsheet skills.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and data / information organizational skills. Strong design and development skills with meticulous attention to detail. Intermediary SQL skill and experience in dashboard design.
( | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191830
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 24/08/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: SAP, SQL