We are looking for someone who is experienced and passionate about acting as a key contributor in the end to end Agile software digital product development lifecycle.
This is a contract role for 1 year- extendable
As Business Analyst, you act as a bridge between the business and the development team, ensuring business requirements are translated to product development accurately.
What you will do:
- Work on digital banking products that make people happy;
- Talk comfortably from a functional perspective regarding APIs
- You are used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing Agile team;
- Translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed product requirements and have the communication and execution skills to deliver quality output with your team;
- Switch between communication styles between technical and business-oriented audiences;
Who you are:
- You are a digital native with a thorough understanding of the business banking domain;
- You are part of an Agile team building one of the Digital Banking capabilities.
- You work closely together with the team’s Product Owner and development team, consisting of Frontend/Mobile Developers, a Backend Developers, and a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- You analyze, capture and structure the requirements in a way that is most effective for the team (e.g. user stories, and you help the Product Owner with these requirements
CEI No: R1879793 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2102-197646
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract