Who is it for?
Our client is a successful global brand within the IT domain. During this season, their business is still growing, and they are looking for a strong cloud engineer to join the global team.
What you will do?
- You will be working closely with the global cloud, application and infrastructure teams in full architecture, engineering, and administration initiatives of cloud solutions
- You will also be applying knowledge of Agile software development and DevOps to infrastructure as code development and deployment
- Creating new environments using Infrastructure as code
- Maintain, manage and monitor cloud infrastructure
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering
- Hands-on working experience with different public cloud (AWS, GCP)
- Hands-on with scripting language for automation purpose
- Strong experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform would be an advantage
- Working experience in the financial or fintech domains would be preferred
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com)
- Call me at +65 9008 7409 for more information
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191968
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent