Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Cloud Solution Architect (APAC)
Our client is a well-established, global, mid-sized US technology firm. For over a decade, the company has supported over 20 million cloud users for 45,000 customers in 185 locations in the world. They suppoer and partner leading cloud ecosystems such as Microsoft, Google, Facebook and Dropbox.
In this role as a Cloud Solution Architect (APAC), you will understand customers’ overall business applications portfolio, IT and business priorities to implement architectures and solutions by utilizing PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding. You will be the trusted partner for key IT decision makers to achieve success with our platform through onboarding, enablement, training and troubleshooting with your technical expertise.
If you have been providing point product solutioning and looking to use your technical aptitude knowledge to move into automation, this would be a brilliant opportunity to explore.
What you will be doing:
* Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects, successful deployments, and integration
* Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of system architecture, enterprise software and concepts, performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
* Validate the integration viability according to customers’ needs through DevOps Testing
* Work with customers to replace or integrate existing processes with automation
* Assess the Customers’ knowledge of overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners
* Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
* Training customers on how to maximise the platform’s capability
Skills & experience you should be having:
* Must have a great passion for cloud technologies!
* Ideally more than 5 years of solid experience as a technical consultant or pre-sale or solution architect involving with integration of enterprise applications and deployment projects in Microsoft environment
* Some experience in using PowerShell for automation, implementation, and data extraction would be useful
* Proven track record of building deep technical; relationships with key IT stakeholders in large or highly strategic accounts
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline
* Certifications in ITSM, CSA, Firewall etc would be highly regarded
Salt Search Pte Ltd
Licence : 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.