Who is it for?
Our client are providers of cloud based e-Commerce Platform and Omnichannel solutions. They are present in 28 countries and trusted by 40% of the top brands in the world
What you will do?
- Be an E-Commerce Expert facing customers.
- Guide customers and partners in planning, executing and measuring e-commerce programs and projects for various business models and company sizes
- Develop joint business plans and lead health check points
- Advocate internally for customers’, influencing processes and product decisions
- Establish strong relationships with our customers’ middle to senior executives
- Understand the customer’s business demands and proactively support solving questions and issues while leveraging our knowledge base whenever possible
- Investigate the platform’s technical scenarios to address customer’s business and technical questions;
What you need to have?
- A minimum of 3 years experience in various areas around E-Commerce
- Experienced in solving business problems and quickly picking up new tools or skills;
- Experience with PNL and business model;
- Business savvy: to get close to customers,
- Tech savvy:
- A strong communicator – both verbally and in writing
- A strategic thinker
- Able to work autonomously and has a very high level of energy
- Able to work with multiple cross-functional groups
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Tasnim Rangwala (email@example.com)
(CEI No. R1879793 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195971
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/01/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent