Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
We are seeking a highly motivated, best-in-class Data Centre Network Technician to join the growing team for one of the Multinational consumer goods corporations on 12-months & renewable contract role.
Data Centre Network Technician will work with minimum supervision in a dynamic environment to drive the stability and sustainability of our next-generation networks and to develop innovative ways to automate and scale our network as we expand.
Data Centre Network Technicians are expected to build or enhance tools, develop best practices, refine operational procedure and constantly think proactively and inventively.
The Data Centre Network Technician will:
* Scale support of several data centre locations and day to day assistance with capacity management
* Work closely with both internal customers and external vendors to facilitate smooth project execution as directed by Technical Program Managers
* Deliver sustainable and repeatable solutions and processes always with an eye on improvement
* Work closely with our Network Engineering & Network Technical Project Manager teams to ensure fast, smooth roll out of new designs and products
* Collaborate with various stakeholders to remove project obstacles.
* Educated in Information Systems, Computer Science or Information Assurance, may be coupled with certifications to include CCNA, CCNP
* 3-5+ years of mid-level and/or enterprise experience as a technician or engineer; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 1+ year(s) experience with cabling infrastructure best practices and methodologies
* 1+ year(s) experience with completing customer requests via Remedy trouble ticketing system
* Knowledge of major Command Line Protocols (Cisco IOS, JunOS, etc) and common Networking Protocols (BGP, OSPF)
* Experience in large scale data centre network implementations and support
* 3+ year(s) experience working in virtualised enterprise networking environment
CEI No: R1659595 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.