Data Visualization Analyst
The purpose of the Data Visualization Analyst is to generate, analyze and present information for key IT operational and business activities in order to deliver insightful analysis and reporting to support Regional IT Managers, Senior IT Management Team and the wider IT operations. Working with the broader IT team to ensure outputs are of the highest quality through a process of thorough requirements gathering, data process implementation and refinement, and rigorous data validation.
This is a 1 year contract role based in Singapore
- Design and implement solutions for the production and analysis of quality management information
- Thorough analysis of data for production of dashboards and reports to support management decision making
- Validate data and conduct data profiling and quality assessment
- Preparation and presentation of insights to internal clients and management teams through Tableau or equivalent
- Understand deeply the data and its workflows, its relevance and significance to produce findings and recommendations
Technical Skills & Experience:
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience in a Data Analysis role.
- Strong SQL, data querying and data analysis skills
- Strong dashboard/report production experience in Tableau or equivalent
- Experience with python, R, or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in the production and analysis of quality management information to support management decision making in a fast paced environment
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org asap
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192274
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 28/09/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: dashboarding, SQL, Tableau