We’re looking for a researcher to further develop and organize our data related to elections in Asia Pacific and South Asia. This role will require a deep understanding of international politics and governments with high attention to detail.
This is a 8 months contract role with on e of our clients.
- Research and organize lists belonging to governments, politicians, and political parties across global markets, ensuring that the lists include only authentic accounts
- Conduct quantitative analysis to measure product adoption trends among political partners
- Recommend and implement solutions to improve the research process, including data querying
- Ability to focus on repetitive tasks on a deadline while filtering out inauthentic information
- 1+ years work experience, with focus on research
- Fluency in English and other relevant Asian languages
- Advanced understanding of Excel and experience working with large data sets
- Knowledge of international politics, political parties, world leaders and national legislatures
- Understanding of the political landscape in Asia Pacific and South Asia, and a passion for political content
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Bachelors degree
Please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org asap
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192269
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 8
Job Start Date: 31/08/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: data query, EXCEL, politics, Research