Great opportunity to take ownership of the data architecture of a group and shape their growth!
My client is an innovation-driven, private healthcare provider who are growing their presence in the region. They are currently looking for an Enterprise Data Architect to help them in their digitization journey.
As an Enterprise Data Architect you will:
- Lead the design of end to end analytical workflows, including overall data architecture, relational databases, platforms, tools and governing processes.
- Create and evolve analytic technology roadmap to align with continuously evolving business needs
- You will create and maintain the strategies for analytical capabilities/tools, including governance responsibility to ensure alignment to enterprise guidelines for security, auditability, data governance, metadata management, etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality analytical solutions
- Experience in an Analytic Architecture role designing technology architectures, detailed workflows, best practices and governance guidelines
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated and operational analytical solution; experience in EDW implementation, roadmaps, data model, and process diagrams
- Hands-on experience working with open-source analytical technologies like R/Python, Tensorflow and/or BI tools like QlikSense/QlikView/Tableau; Cloud analytics platform experience preferred
- Knowledge in data migration tools, data modelling, data integration, database design, data warehousing and data analysis
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Ability to phase the delivery of analytical solutions such that it can meet immediate needs, while building towards the long-term strategic solution
- Understanding of holistic enterprise architecture and interplay of analytical components with enterprise foundational components(data architecture/governance, security, etc.)
Why it’s perfect for you:
- Flexible and value-driven culture and work environment.
- Opportunity to lead the data architecture from scratch, shape the direction of the company
- Competitive salary awaits you!
CEI : R1438084 Licence : 07C3147
If you are interested in this or similar roles, feel free to click on the apply button below!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198580
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: data warehousing, enterprise Data architecture, enterprise data lakes