Looking to hire a Sr. Finance Analyst – Southeast Asia (SEA) and Greater China (GC) for 12 months extendable contract Role and will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager – SEA and GC support Adobe’s operations across the SEA and GC regions, ensuring bookings, revenue and expense targets are met. You will provide strong financial stewardship and robust reporting and analysis to help drive the business forward to achieve objectives.
This role is located in Singapore and reports to the Finance Manager – SEA and Greater China.
What you’ll do
- Support the reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for the businesses across SEA and GC, including Digital Experience and Digital Media.
- Preparation of country-level weekly opex, bookings and revenue forecasts
- Assist in building and maintaining the various planning models.
- Coordinate, prepare and consolidate bookings, revenue and opex data for quarterly financial and business reviews.
- Support the quarterly rolling forecast and annual budgeting process for Greater China.
- Actively engage and collaborate with sales teams to drive solid financial analysis and deliver financial insight across supported countries.
- Make an impact and build a rewarding career with our Finance team
What you’ll need to succeed
- Exceptional communications skills including fluency in written/spoken English and Mandarin.
- A positive and “can do” attitude as well as sense of urgency to complete tasks. You will be comfortable in a fluid environment that changes rapidly as the business evolves.
- The ability to work closely with sales teams with credibility, independence and absolute integrity.
- A solid understanding of financial fundamentals, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, impeccable accuracy and attention to detail.
- Prior Multi National Organization experience is preferred
- A professional qualification (CA/CPA/MBA) in Finance or Accounting is desirable
- 7-10 years of Sales Finance, Sales Operations or related experience.
- A team player who can work closely with peers – across borders and cross cultures.
- A strong understanding of Financial Systems and processes. Proficiency in MS Excel is essential, PowerBi, Anaplan and/or Tableau experience would be a plus.
- Experience in software industry and understanding of related sales analytics, or finance issues, is desirable.
HOW to apply:
- Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. ( CEI No: R1763696 | Licence No: 07C3147 )
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2011-195541
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 28/12/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Temporary
Job Skills: SQL Financial Analysis