Who is it for?
- Our client is one of the strong global player within the Fintech industry. In this new year, they are looking to further grow their global development team. For this, they are looking for a strong full stack developer to join their SG team.
What you will do?
- You will be involved in every part of the SDLC process starting from the system design and architecture stage, implementation to deployment to stages
- You will assist in enhancing the existing product and also creating new features on the system
- You will also be part of different integration projects
- You will also be assisting on system monitoring and support
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Strong experience with Java, Spring and Struts
- Past involvement in system design and architecture
- Good experience with multithreading
- Good understanding on different databases (eg. SQL and NoSQL)
- Exposure on any cloud platforms is added advantage (eg. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with VueJS, NodeJS or Typescript will be an advantage
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or
- send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com)
- Call/Whatsapp me at +65 9755 9832 for more information
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196719
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent