Who is it for?
- If you want to work in a start up environment where you are given flexibility and agile environment, working on new and exciting projects using modern technologies, learning from experienced and smart engineers – Plus, a global and stable technology consulting company with over decades in the business – You would not want to miss this opportunity!
What you will do?
- You will be part of experienced teams in building innovative solutions.
- You will closely work with clients to design, develop, test and release software to meet their needs.
- You will be exposed to complex software challenges
What you need to have?
- A degree holder in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Proven expertise on Java, J2EE
- Working experience on development workflow tools like npm, webpack, Nodejs
- Multiple years of experience with state of the art web architectures
- Thorough knowledge of build and deployment of full stack applications, including automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
- Having hands-on experience in native Android or iOS development is a plus
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified SCRUM developer or master.
- You have an experience working in an agile development environment. Scrum Developer/Master is a definite advantage
- You live your passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
1. Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Call me at +65 9008 7409 for more information
Xpand is part of Salt Search
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-168084
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent