Who is it for?
- Our client is a growing trading firm who is looking for a fullstack engineer to join their growing team.
What you will do?
- You will be hands-on in every stages of the software development lifecycle from design, implementation, deploying, monitoring and support stage
- You will work very closely with the development team around the region to enhance the current platform
- You will be given the opportunity to take part in solving architectural problems with the team
- You will also be part of implementing devops practices into the development environment
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- 2+ years of experience in fullstack development (eg. Java, Spring, Spring boot)
- Familiar with frontend development with Jquery
- Prior experience with devops tools such as Jenkins would be added advantage
- Good understanding on algorithm
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com)
- Call/Whatsapp me at +65 9755 9832 for more information
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2010-195035
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Java