IT Digital Transformation Delivery Manager
Interested in working with a premier brand in the F&B/hospitality sector to lead in their digital technology transformation?
- Looking for a capable Technology Delivery Manager to define and implement the organisation’s digital strategy roadmap.
- A premier, highly profitable F&B/hospitality brand in several key Asian markets.
- An energetic and value-driven workplace culture to add to a good salary package for the right candidate!
A premier, highly profitable F&B/hospitality brand in several key Asian markets.
- Plan, define and implement IT digital strategy roadmap for the organization across Asia.
- Lead system implementation and manage project budgets and timelines.
- Evaluate and manage vendors for all outsourced IT projects.
- Provide weekly and quarterly reports to the internal management.
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience and track record of implementing enterprise-wide IT systems such as CRM, ERP, HRIS and workflow-related applications.
- Savviness in managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Relevant experience in project management & change management.
- Mandarin speaking and/or writing skills as the role coverage also applies to China & Taiwan.
What’s on offer?
- An energetic and value-driven workplace culture.
- Regional opportunity to work for a premier F&B/hospitality brand across key Asian markets.
- A competitive salary package with strong bonus potential awaits you!
How to apply?
If this sounds like your dream job, look no further and click the Apply button below.
CEI Registration No. R1111247 | Licence No.: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198531
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: CRM, System Delivery, Systems integration