Who is it for?
- Grab this opportunity with one of the financial giants in the market. This company provides proper structure for growth and career development. They have strong development teams who eager to welcome you onboard for the exciting projects they are working on.
What you will do?
- You will play a crucial role in building and also supporting the existing systems.
- You will be given the opportunity to analyse and develop technology solutions.
- This role requires you to take part in managing and solving production incidents as well
- You will be work closely with experienced team members and continue to learn and grow under their leadership
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Strong with either programming languages (eg. .Net or Java)
- Experience with Tableau and Jenkins will be advantageous
- Familiar with writing PL/SQL queries
- Experience working with agile development methodologies
- Background in working for the financial domain is an added advantage
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call/Whatsapp me at +65 9755 9832 for more information
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196915
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: .Net, Java