Xpand is looking for Looking for an experienced training coordinator to join the Global Operations Learning Organization for my client based in Singapore.
This is a 1 year contract role to begin with.
The ideal candidate will have experience using LMS systems, exceptional organizational skills, strong communication skills, and project management and problem solving capabilities.
What YOU will Do:
- Manages relationship with Learning Delivery facilitators and XFNs through weekly syncs and open communication
- Ensures timely execution of coordinator responsibilities
- Manages meeting space reservations and logistics (includes Event ticket, AV, catering)
- Reserves facilitators (internal or external vendor, as needed) for learning sessions or events
- Helps with set-up, QA, and management of programs within CSOD
- Shares evaluation/survey data for each session on a weekly/bi-weekly basis with Learning Delivery
- Pulls HR data (ex. Salesforce) and filter as required for organization and enrollment purposes
- Conduct assessment and advice on course deployment approach (target audience, course format, materials, timeframe, expectations around modifications, exams/assessments, etc.)
- Manages relationship with facilities to ensure proper room set up by program, assisting with set up and take down
- Communicates program calendar and status of programs to recruiting, managers, and global BPs on defined cadence
What you MUST have:
- Minimum 3 years of program coordination and logistics experience
- Experience working with Cornerstone OnDemand and SCORM requirements
- Experience using G-suite, Quip, Microsoft Office and Adobe products
- Ability to leverage creativity and innovative thinking to program coordination
If interested then please share your CV on email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191994
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: 07/09/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Coordination, Cornerstone, LMS, Training