Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Technology
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
As Localization Editor, you will define and deliver the voice, tone, and style of local marketing, sales, and policy content in close partnership with your Language Manager and in-country stakeholders. You will be training translators to adapt to the preferred style, tone and voice in your language.
What You Will Do
* Edit translations delivered by translators to ensure quality and market suitability.
* Provide feedback to translation teams so they learn the style, tone and content in Thai.
* Collaborate closely with in-market stakeholders to reflect regional requirements in translations.
* Identify priority content types for the market based on feedback from in-market stakeholders.
* Support your Language Manager in defining linguistic standards for the market.
What You Should Be
* Native fluency in Thai and near-native fluency in English.
* 3+ years of experience in copy editing, content authoring, marketing content or similar. Translation experience would be a plus.
* Knowledge of localization tooling and processes is a plus.
* BA or equivalent required, preferably in communication, journalism, language or a related field.
* Cross-functional collaboration experience working with Marketing, PR, Policy and/or Content teams is a plus.
If interested then please share your CV on email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.