Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
As Localization Editor, you will define and deliver the voice, tone, and style of local marketing, sales, and policy content in close partnership with your Language Manager and in-country stakeholders. You will be training translators to adapt to the preferred style, tone and voice in your language.
What You Will Do
* Edit translations delivered by translators to ensure quality and market suitability.
* Provide feedback to translation teams so they learn the style, tone and content in Thai.
* Collaborate closely with in-market stakeholders to reflect regional requirements in translations.
* Identify priority content types for the market based on feedback from in-market stakeholders.
* Support your Language Manager in defining linguistic standards for the market.
What You Should Be
* Native fluency in Thai and near-native fluency in English.
* 3+ years of experience in copy editing, content authoring, marketing content or similar. Translation experience would be a plus.
* Knowledge of localization tooling and processes is a plus.
* BA or equivalent required, preferably in communication, journalism, language or a related field.
* Cross-functional collaboration experience working with Marketing, PR, Policy and/or Content teams is a plus.
If interested then please share your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Who is it for? We are working with a successful global IT company who is currently expanding its Singapore team. As part of the growth, my client is looking for…Negotiable
Deep understanding of Servicenow functionality and how ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, CMDB, Access Management, Problem Management, Service…Negotiable