You will be a part of the dynamic APAC team of a Globally renowned Tech Giant, working with their front line support team to monitor and provide technical support and excellent customer experience.
- Perform product/network metrics monitoring and L1 support (First Level Analysis – FLA) for MOSE oncall. Including acknowledging the alerts, performing FLA, classifying the alert and escalating to right team as needed with a high level of accuracy and within committed SLA.
- Work closely with global MOSE team and L1 contractors for day to day FLA on-call duties
- Onboard new partners to the respective Partner Portal (MPP, AI, XPP..,)
- Handle first level troubleshooting of support request to / from our partners (Example: Carrier/ISP Support Cases, Actionable insights..,)
- Proactively reach out to Partners to ensure updated IP lists are applied correctly on the systems (Example: FB, WA, IG..,)
- Review and apply setting change requested by partners: (Example: Partner profile settings, MCC-MNC, Carrier IPs, ASN, MPP user configuration).
- Assist MOSE team on ad hoc request to support engineering projects, QA review, provide support for new product on boarding to MOSE team
- Provide suggestions to improve support processes, L1 triaging flow and other workflows in MOSE team
- Work with MOSE team to manage and maintain CMS content for powering FAQs and docs on the portal
- Monitor team’s group mailboxes
- 2+ years experience providing customer or enterprise monitoring and/or support in a technical (preferably telecommunications) environment
- Experience in helping users to troubleshoot network connectivity issues and are comfortable working with IP addresses and other high level networking technologies and has worked in an Internet Service Provider, Mobile Operator NOC or similar L1/Monitoring positions, this is a great opportunity
- Ability to read and write technical manuals and documents.
- Knowledge of Messaging (SS7/SMPP), Packet Core (PGW, GGSN, DPI, PCRF) or Networking protocols (TCP, UDP, DNS,HTTP,VPN) including relevant working experience with IPv4/IPv6 will be an added advantage
- Experience with SIGOS/ HeadSpin or any other remote testing platform will be an added advantage
- Education: Bachelors or equivalent work experience is also acceptable.
Interested applicants kindly reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
CEI No: R1980210 | Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191606
Salary per: month
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: 24/08/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Contract