Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
PRODUCT MANAGER (AIoT & Mobile App)
We are in search for a Software Product Manager to join a multicultural team based in Singapore and co-build cutting edge AIoT products (mobile, web, B2C, B2B2C).
The AI sensing devices aim to bring peace of mind back as a fundamental requirement for smart home systems with digital monitoring – backed by machine learning and digital sensing that eschews the risk of invasion of privacy that many other IoTs pose.
US is currently the main distribution market, with a longer term plan for expansion. The leadership team has a track record of building successful innovative tech start-ups (the most recent one was acquired by Philips 2 years ago)
About the role:
You will co-build and define key features and workflows for a digital monitoring app focused on protecting places, caring for their inhabitants. As the products develop, you will play a pivotal role in scaling and leading the product team.
· Focus on continuous user experience improvement regarding seamless pairing and onboarding, human centric dashboards, notification alerts, basic and advanced settings.
· Building automation scenarios and use cases with other connected devices (e.g. HVAC, safety, security cameras, etc.)
· Defining frictionless and added value interactions with 3rd party smart home platforms like Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and other Matter devices.
· Working hand in hand with UI/UX design, firmware and mobile app teams.
· Building rigorous testing processes with software teams, beta-testers.
· Keep challenging and reinforcing robustness of the platform in various circumstances with audit and articulated action plans.
· Setting up a framework for services subscription through the app and the web.
· Building story telling scenarios and interactive tips, in link with creative teams or 3rd party industry experts (e.g. wellness or home security).
· Coordinating support platform with FAQ and chatbots.
· Co-building other software blocks around platform: widget app for Apple watch, web interface dashboard and API for B2B and B2B2C use cases.
· Optimizing app rating
· Direct involvement in app and software solution presentation to key decision makers, influencers, OEM customers and partners.
Your Skills and Experience:
· 10+ year experience, mainly as a software product manager, or as a software engineer.
· Deep interest for technology, latest UI / UX trends.
· Proven record of delivering projects on time with smooth team coordination.
· Sense of constant optimization of the end-user experience.
· Good interface skills with engineering & marketing teams, and sub-contractors.
If this sounds like you, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.