Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
PRODUCT MANAGER (Digital Banking)
We are on the hunt for an experienced Digital Product Manager for a leading global bank with more than 65 of the world’s most dynamic markets.
About the role:
Strategy wise, you will be responsible for outlining the future strategy of digital investments, execution of that strategy and delivery of business outcomes.
You own the product roadmap and execute product strategy including but not limited to planning, delivery, communication, and on-going optimization of the Online & Mobile Banking platforms.
Assimilate varied forms information such as quantitative analytics data, research reports, client feedback, market trends and consumer demography statistics and then combine this to help the Digital team define a vision and strategy for new product development.
Business wise, you develop best-in-class digital journeys in collaboration with various partners such as Client Experience, UX design team etc, applying design thinking with a deep knowledge of our users and customers and data regarding how our customers engage with the bank.
By coordinating between partners (Developers, Product Managers, Product Owners) and internal stakeholders, you will ensure timely development and launch of initiatives and enhancements to the digital platforms whilst maintaining key focus on User Experience, quality of deliveries and ensuring system stability.
Define project launch communication strategies to maximise customer awareness and engagement as well as monitor, track and manage the performance of all launches
Accountable for driving platform customer satisfaction (NPS) and ensure best-in-class customer experience & platform performance across the Digital Banking channels
Leverage processes, such as Agile and Design Thinking, to facilitate timely decision-making, and resolution of conflicts
You are responsible for end to end management of all platform implementations and enhancements from clearly defining business requirements, completing & documenting robust User Acceptance Testing, ensuring holistic Production implementation User Verification Testing and conducting robust training of frontline units for all key launches.
· You have minimum of 5 years in a Digital related business with focus on Digital Products or Channels. Preferably with experience in Digital Banking with leading Banks or experience with leading FinTechs
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
· Proven experience in Online & Mobile product development with extensive Project Management skills
· Familiar with digital and mobile technologies, emerging trends and Agile development framework – Product Owner or Scrum Master certification is an advantage
· Strong abilities in UI/UX (formal education is a plus) and Design Thinking / Human Centered Design
· Experience in data analytics, tracking and reporting tools such as PowerBI, Adobe Analytics is a plus
If this sounds like you and you are based in Singapore, APPLY now and GET IN TOUCH with SALT!
Registration ID R1982913
Salt Talent Search Pte Ltd (EA No: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.