Regional Project Manager / Business Analyst (FX)
If you are excited about owning the delivery & management of a FX trading platform, this position is for you!
- A regional opportunity to interact with internal stakeholders and external clients across 3 regions.
- Reputable brand on the global stage of institutional financial trading.
- Looking for an energetic FX trading systems specialist who thrives in an MNC environment.
World’s largest brand in institutional trading of financial instruments, assets and derivatives.
- Function as the SME for the proprietary FX trading platform.
- Be the go-to person for all things technical, operational and business/product value generation in FX trading.
- Lead in UAT, change management, internal client onboarding and user training.
Skills & Experience
- Strong IT PM and/or BA experience in a banking & financial services domain.
- Good relevant experience in FX products including FX swaps, forwards & NDFs.
- Strong stakeholder management skills within an MNC setting.
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to step up to a truly regional role and interact with stakeholders at all levels.
- A good salary package and work autonomy awaits you.
How to apply?
If this sounds like your dream job, look no further and click the Apply button below.
CEI Registration No. R1111247 | Licence No.: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198588
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: FX Business Analyst, FX Project Manager