Who is it for?
- A dynamic and challenging working environment with a vibrant international team and diverse background. A leader in their market space and one of the firsts to introduce a product which makes the life of the consumers pretty convenient!
What will you do?
- Develop new features for our Android products.
- Build custom Android UI widgets.
- Maintain and improve our CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Maintain and improve our build and distribution automation tools.
- Optimize UI for performance for low-end devices.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Solve technical and behavioral challenges, prioritized based on customer impact.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve the customer experience within our apps.
- Build reusable Android components/SDKs for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Familiar with functional and reactive programming.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education or practical experience
- Full understanding of the Android OS internals.
- Experience with Google Play release and distribution process.
- Have built an approved Apps on Google Play.
- Knowledge of performance tools and optimization techniques (e.g. Sys trace).
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools.
- Experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Experience building Android SDKs.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using Espresso.
- Open-source contributions.
- Contributions on knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow.
- Experience with Firebase.
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
1. Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com)
2. Call me at +65 9008 7409 for more information
Xpand is now part of Salt Search
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-168081
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent