Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Technology
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client is an award-winning leading predictive analytics firm with a focus on Data Analytics and AI Solutions for innovative digital transformation. They are looking for Senior Data Scientists to join their growing team in Jakarta.
As the Lead Data Scientist you will lead complex data analysis projects using standard modelling and data transformation approaches.
You should be comfortable working with very large data sets residing in different data stores in disparate formats and be strong with hands-on implementation, as well as have the potential to move fast onto a high growth career trajectory
Key responsibilities will include:
· Collecting the business requirements and designing the provided solution for a given problem
· Leading the DS team and delivering/Implementing data science solutions at the client’s location
· Present the results for stakeholders, get their CRs and feedback
· Collaborating with the PMO and other internal teams
· Supporting pre-sales activities by drafting projects and PoC-s. Creating reusable documentations, presentations and code libraries from the led projects
· Mentoring mid-senior and junior data scientists
· Participating in internal education and research tasks
To succeed in this role, you should have 5+ years of industry experience and strong knowledge of data mining and/or data science, probability theory, statistics, data science algorithms and their application in Customer Retention, Campaign Management etc. Excellent communication and data visualization skills are a must.
You need to have good problem-solving skills and knowledge of DWH querying languages (like SQL, hive, Teradata, MySQL etc.) or Spark / pySpark and some experience in ETL designing. In addition, the ability to write programs in some programming language (e.g. R/Python) and be able to undertake travel as required (up to 50%, within the region).
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
(CEI : R1438084. Licence : 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.