Who is it for?
Our client is a global software company. One of the initiatives the business has is to boost its devops practice. With such focus, a strong devops engineer is sought after.
What you will do?
- You will work with various teams such as developers, architects and testers to build CI/CD pipelines
- Automate and develop scalable systems using cutting-edge technologies
- Implementing deployment automation to production environment
- Ensures the successful deployment of software
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical build and development issues
- Implementing application performance monitoring tools
What you need to have?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Extensive years of experience within the devops domain
- Strong cloud computing experience (AWS, GCP)
- Proficiency in scripting languages like Python, Java, Shell scripting
- Experienced with building and implementing CI/CD pipeline using tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab
- Strong experience with tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Good hands-on experience with Container Orchestration Platform such as Kubernetes
APPLY NOW and GET IN TOUCH!
If you are interested, there are 2 ways to proceed:
- Click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com)
- Call me at +65 9008 7409 for more information
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-191971
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: DevOps