Who is it for?
- If you want to work in a start up environment where you are given flexibility and agile environment, working on new and exciting projects using modern technologies, learning from experienced and smart engineers – Plus, a global and stable technology consulting company with over decades in the business – You would not want to miss this opportunity!
What you will do?
- You will be part of experienced teams in building innovative solutions.
- You will closely work with clients to design, develop, test and release software to meet their needs.
- You will be exposed to complex software challenges
What you need to have?
- A degree holder in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Proven expertise on Java, J2EE
- Working experience on development workflow tools like npm, webpack, Nodejs
- Multiple years of experience with state of the art web architectures
- Thorough knowledge of build and deployment of full stack applications, including automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
- Having hands-on experience in native Android or iOS development is a plus
- You have professional experience working in an agile development environment. Ideally, you are a certified SCRUM developer or master.
- You have an experience working in an agile development environment. Scrum Developer/Master is a definite advantage
- You live your passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills
Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147
Xpand is now part of Salt Group (05C4494)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2004-166620
Salary: S$90000 - S$120000 per month
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: #FullstackEngineer