Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Technology
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
My client is a leading multinational information technology and electronics company that focuses on cloud computing, AI and IOT platform.
As a senior researcher, you will work with cross functional team members to lead research projects, to design and develop cutting-edge algorithms and solutions in various domains, particularly in healthcare area.
* Investigate and understand customer problem statements.
* Apply state-of-the-art AI technologies to propose novel and practical solutions to solve such complex real-world problem.
* Inspire customers to adopt such solutions through proof-of-concept projects.
* Plans and executes laboratory researches.
* Adopt AI technologies from other labs or external parties. Understand, adapt and improves such technologies to meet the objectives.
* Produce patents, academic publications, conference papers, research proposals, solution white papers and presentations.
* Work with other internal and external parties to support the productization of such proven R&D technologies as commercial solutions.
* Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in related discipline such as statistics, computer science, biomedical engineering and physics.
* At least 5 years of relevant research experience (e.g. through commercial R&D, collaboration with industrial partners and academic research studies)
* Strong experience in one or more of these area – biomedical signal processing, clinical data analytics, image/video analytics in medical field.
* Experience with programming languages for data science such as R and Python.
* Familiar with data set with mixture of structured, unstructured, time-series, heterogeneous characteristic.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, targeting both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Good problem solving skills, creative, confident, inquisitive.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494
(CEI : R1438084. Licence : 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.