Deep understanding of Servicenow functionality and how ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes but not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, CMDB, Access Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Risk Management and Knowledge Base modules.
- Expert understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform.
- Customize ServiceNow applications including Application UI, Data Schema, and Workflows.
- Implement new applications and modules.
- Integrate ServiceNow with both internal and external tools.
- Gathering, documenting and implementing process requirements on a continual basis.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Utilize Sandbox or Development environments to ensure proper change controls are maintained.
- Ability to efficiently and appropriately estimate work effort requirements.
- Supervise 3rd party contractors as required for additional ServiceNow work.
- 5+ years of proven experience administering and developing for ServiceNow.
- Over 7 years experience providing relevant IT support and development services.
Additional Technical Skills:
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192458
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/09/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent