Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Salt Talent Search is looking to hire a Senior TIBCO Developer for a leading technology client on a 12-month and renewable contract basis.
· Hands on Design, Develop & Support Enterprise and Hybrid (cloud) Integration using TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.x, TIBCO Activematrix BusinessWorks 6.x
· Design and build high performance, resilient & hybrid integration solutions for on-premise & public cloud (AWS) deployments.
· Independently drives tasks to successful completion through effective partnerships, customer interaction, and coordination
· Partner with teams to troubleshoot integration issues in cloud migration projects and resolve them with innovative solutions.
· Maintains and supports the applications and technologies used by the development team
· Participates in customer/project meeting(s) for project definition, needs assessment and design review.
· Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of experience in the field of Software Engineering and Development.
· 5+ years of strong hands-on experience developing API’s and services with TIBCO Designer, Business works 6.x; TIBCO BusinessWorks Container Edition 2.x, Business works 5.x, EMS 8.x, TIBCO Business Events 5.x & API Gateway.
· Hands on experience working with container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes container orchestration
· Hands on experience building TIBCO Integration using Micro Services, SOA architectures & tools including WS-* stack, SOAP/REST API, ADB Adapters, JDBC, SFTP, XSLT 2.0 etc.
· Good understanding of DevOps culture/methodology and experience with CI/CD tools.
· Strong understanding of Integration design patterns and best practices.
· Strong understanding of TIBCO Integration infrastructure (5.x & 6.x) and expertise in troubleshooting integration issues involving on-prem as well as public cloud deployments.
· Strong Experience/Knowledge on Data modeling (RDBMS, XSD, JSON), Database/XML interaction & SQL.
· Worked in projects executed using Agile scrum methodology.
Must have an ability to work to deadlines
If the above role describes you, please hit the apply button below.
CEI No: R1659595 / Licence No: 07C3147
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.