My client is a multi-award-winning global provider of technology solutions to the financial industries. They are looking to add a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to help them grow the business globally.
As a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant you:
- Will be the subject matter expect in the architecture and technology requirements of the clients.
- Will be involved in the POC’s, responding to the technical RFP/RFI, and working with the R&D teams to design propositions to products
- Will be collaborating with global directors and the local teams to develop and identify the customer’s needs and suggest suitable products for global clients.
- Are to partner with the stakeholders to identify technical system requirements, processes, and new product functionalities
- Experience as a Software Developer or Software Architect who is passionate to move into presales.
- Deep understanding on API, Web Services, Microservices, CI/CD, Agile, Java Enterprise, Application servers.
- Excellent communication skills including a confident presentation style in English
- Degree in Information Systems, or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Wealth Management domain preferred
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss similar roles you are interested in, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt Search Pte Ltd – EA 05C4494. CEI : R1438084.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196710
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 29/01/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Singapore
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, API, Application servers., CI/CD, Java Enterprise, Microservices, Web Services