Middleweight Creative will be responsible for producing creative work to a very high standard, supporting the senior creative team. The middleweight will have the experience to manage concepts by themselves, working alongside a mentor – usually a senior designer or Design Director. Being on the pulse in terms of trends and open to creativity from all areas is vital to add impact.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout design concept and development
- Be on the pulse of design trends
- Presenting internally to the team, occasionally externally at client meetings alongside senior team
- A good knowledge of design, and understanding of strategy as well as effective design
- An understanding of video editing and/ or animation is desired.
- Very good knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Knowledge in Aftereffects is a plus.
- The ability to explain ideas and concepts
- A inimum of 2-3 years of creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Very good organisation skills
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- BA Hons Degree desirable but not essential
- Eye for detail
- To have previous knowledge of brand creation, development and guidelines
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145904
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Art/Creative Direction
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent