Middleweight Designer will be responsible for producing creative work to a very high standard, supporting the senior creative team. The middleweight will have the experience to manage concepts by themselves, working alongside a mentor – usually a senior designer.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- 3 – 5 years professional design career experience related to designing activation marketing collateral, creative material assets, event assets,
campaign promotions, social designs, infographic, and all BTL assets
- Desire and passion to work in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, storyboards, and concepts
- Design and control final layouts and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to the creative producer or client’s servicing team for approval
- Proactive in proposing new ideas and concepts
- Expert in: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and all relevant Adobe Design Softwares.
- Strong knowledge of motion graphics creation such as animated presentation, trailers and related softwares such as: Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Keynote
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1902-145492
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Art/Creative Direction
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent