These are the key principals for the role of the English Copywriter. Ensuring these happen will lead to remarkable output commercially and raise the bar in terms of quality of output.
- Contributing to the agency development of world class creativity
- Working collaboratively and passionately to solve client problems and engage consumers
- Understanding our clients target consumers across the region, and understanding cultural nuisances across the region
- Delivering a mixture of conceptual and task-driven copy writing tasks in English, and helping to transcreate creative ideas into Arabic
- Managing daily and weekly projects independently to time and budget
- Working across channels and platforms fluidly and confidently
- Contributing to the team, and working collaboratively with other language copy-writers to create powerful campaigns
- 1-2 years’ experience of English Copy Writing across channels, conceptual, short and long copy.
- Automotive experience
- Experience of working collaboratively with other creative disciplines, including art director and designers
- Understanding of interpreting and contributing to creative briefs, with client servicing teams and strategists
- Technically strong in the English language
- Experience in working with Arabic writers to transcreate from English
- Passionate about creativity, the arts and creative disciplines
- Demonstrable knowledge of brands and how to move our client’s brand and communications forward
- Time management and organisation skills
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2004-166695
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Art/Creative Direction
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent