Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Responsibilities These are the key principals for the role of the English Copywriter. Ensuring these happen will lead to remarkable output commercially and raise the bar in terms of quality…Negotiable
You will need to have a broad knowledge base spanning various disciplines from digital motion graphics (After Effects and Cinema 4D) and ideally a knowledge of video editing (Premiere).
You will be responsible for managing various projects which will include a wide range of skill sets such as, creative development of projects, animated motion graphics, video editing, web management and general assisting throughout the creative department.
Someone who is keen to learn new skills, work hard but enjoy being part of a company working on a wide variety of branding projects. Essential must have Print and Digital experience.
Skills & Experience:
– At least 4 years of industry experience
– Qualification in a design or motion graphics-related subject or equivalent experience
– Excellent knowledge of industry standard design applications – Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects and Photoshop. (Cinema 4D and Premiere) would be preferable.
– Excellent design, layout typographic skills and attention to detail.
– Familiarity with accessibility principles and guidelines
– Awareness of emerging graphic design trends and technologies
– Excellent communication and written skills, with the confidence to present and explain ideas the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines with accuracy and speed
– Excellent teamworking skills and up to date with industry leading software and technologies (Adobe CS Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Knowledge with flash, html and dreamweaver is a great advantage.
– Delivering engaging design solutions including branding, illustrations, campaigns, animations and animated GIFs, dynamic infographics, possible some video editing.
– Working with colleagues in Dubai – discussing each job, understanding the audience, considering practical solutions and developing your ideas and creative concepts
– Working to agreed deadlines, following brand guidelines, industry design standards and accessibility guidelines
delivering excellent customer service, demonstrating an understanding of client’s priorities and constraints and providing clear and timely communications
– Managing multiple projects at once, allocating time effectively and keeping the client team updated on progress
keeping the project management system up to date, logging time spent on each project
presenting ideas and concepts to clients, explaining clearly and confidently why the creative work will work for them incorporating client feedback amending designs accordingly
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.