Our client is a leading Digital Agency in Dubai.
You will oversee the Digital Marketing elements and deliverables within all the workstreams of the projects. The role will align closely with the UX and design teams to define and build effective web screens and customer journeys.
- Working to define the project outcomes, aligned to business and digital marketing priorities and plans
- Identification and delivery of new online customer journeys and screens to maximise customer success rates online
- Work alongside the UX and process mapping team to ensure that the right and best customer journey is defined and implemented
- Defining and leading the creation of the new web pages in conjunction with the UX developer
- Creating the content elements of the new web deliverables
- Developing productive and robust relationships with key business representatives
- Project Management of the relevant backlogs within projects once changes have been approved via the appropriate channels with the stakeholders
- Deliver all the digital marketing requirements of the programme
- Confidently engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy in.
- Undertake exploratory analysis in order to support the investigation of new business opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Digital Marketing Experience essential – proven experience of working with UX and customer journey defining teams
- Agile/Scrum experience essential, preferably within a digital experience capacity
- Experience of tools commonly used in Agile environment JIRA/ Confluence / Target Process
- Experience of end to end Product Delivery cycle
- Experience of Adobe Analytics and Data Management Platforms (DPM
- Confident working with ambiguity
Job Reference: JO-1711-129651
Salary: AED25000.00 - AED27000.00 per month