The role focuses on understanding the client’s business requirements and conceptualizing an experience strategy from a digital perspective – Costumer Journey Mapping, Deliverables
- Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a strategy aligned with their business KPIs
- Be the voice of the customer for the client, passionately understanding and speaking on behalf of the customer as you transform the digital customer experience.
- Convert rich and varied insights, research and analytics into actionable Experience principles, proposition and roadmap.
- Use and champion Design Thinking ensuring that every project starts with customer needs, strategy and a well-defined problem to solve.
- Collaborate with Data, UX/UI designers and provide them direction to ensure strategy principles get translated into the sound UX.
- Develop user personas to help explain the user, needs, experiences and identify areas of improvement based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Validate the desired project outcomes
- Support the Business Development team during pitches and proposals
- A problem solver with a consultative mindset and pro-active approach towards work
- A seasoned synthesizer and an integrated thinker who desires to make the complex clear.
- A people person who can collaborate and persuade.
- Quick on your feet, steady under pressure and able to adapt to changes.
- Highly organized, self-directed and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with user research, Design Thinking, and Digital experience design
- Excellent presentation skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong facilitation skills and presence. Confident and compelling storyteller by nature.
- Capable of finding and organizing issues, and provide the solution
- Logical thinking ability and creativity
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant field (business, design, consulting, strategy) with a minimum of 8 years work experience
- 4 or more years of experience in human centered design, service design, design research, business design, or customer experience projects
- Demonstrated experience as a client-facing consultant
- Have created and delivered customer journey maps
- Experience conducting customer and stakeholder interviews
- Previous consulting experience
- Strong understanding of digital landscape
- Experience in any traditional design discipline (Product Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1901-144616
Salary: Up to AED25000.00 per month
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Strategy & Planning Jobs
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent