Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
This is a broad mix of creative and comms planning from big ATL campaigns through to all aspects of brand, digital and even some shopper. The approach might differ but the principles remain the same.
The agency is truly integrated – everything is under one roof.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll be leading in the development of innovative and effective brand strategies and concepts including positioning, messaging, naming, portfolio strategy and employee engagement.
Leading on major accounts, you’re adept at developing brand strategies that tackle clients’ business issues. You have the gravitas to inspire confidence in those around you, from clients through to creative and client service teams. You produce well written creative briefs that lead to outstanding deliverables. You enjoy mentoring and training junior team members
· Develop and communicate innovative and effective branding strategies and concepts
· Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
· Develop and maintain long term client relationships and be responsible for bigger key clients
· Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
· Manage junior teams
· Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
· A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
· A track record in developing brand strategy with leading FMCG/consumer brands
· Experience in segmentation, research, engagement and interaction
· Ability to develop influential and effective senior level relationships (internally and externally)
· Experienced in leading on large scale projects and sell ‘big ideas’ to clients
· Experience in mentoring junior team members
· Able to craft and deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.