- A minimum of 5 years of Product Management experience in the eCommerce industry
- A track record of building highly innovative digital web and mobile products, product features and feature improvements to improve customer experience and successfully achieve user and business goals
- Have the ability to work across the business, working with teams in the areas of technology, marketing and UX/UI design, as well as reporting directly into the CEO.
- Proven and demonstrated experience in the following:
- Understanding and analyzing business requirements
- Well constructed Product Requirement Documents that effectively articulate user benefits, business benefits, KPI’s and unique use-cases for new products, product features and feature improvements
- Creating accurate Process Flow diagrams for each unique use case
- Ensuring that high level Project Plans are efficiently created for each new initiative, with clear activities, milestones, owners and due dates.
- Following an Agile methodology
- Collaborating with UX/UI Designers to complete Wireframing and Visual Design journeys
- Working closely with Development & QA teams for successfully implementing and launching new products, product features and feature improvements
- Working closely with Marketing teams on launching multi-channel Marketing campaigns to successfully promote new products, product features and feature improvements
- Closely monitoring new product performance, product features and feature improvements regularly. Presenting insights (status, progress, challenges, projections) to key stakeholders, and making data-driven recommendations and decisions to improve product performance
- Conducting due-diligence on new potential partners to improve product performance and success, as well as preparing and presenting comparative analysis to key stakeholders
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2004-166503
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: UI & UX Design
Job Locations: Qatar
Job Types: Permanent