Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Description: We’re looking for a head of UX to lead the design team. In this role, you will be responsible to drive end-to-end user experience design, including research, ideation, conception, detailed design, prototypes and validation across multiple products and areas. Working across multiple crossfunctional product teams, the head of UX will seek to create and influence the creation of the ultimate user experience to create business impact while ensuring a consistent design language.
You’ll hire, manage and mentor a small team of designers & researches. You’ll champion visually appealing yet incredibly powerful functional design
* Lead, hire and mentor the product design team as we grow quickly.
* Own the end-to-end design process of the team to drive high-velocity high-quality product design.
* Build a strong user/customer research program to validate problems and solutions. * Be an advocate for breathtaking and elegant experiences.
* Promote new, modern design standards and patterns.
* Lead design team reviews.
* Champion great UX in the face of technical constraints
* Work collaboratively with product managers and engineering to realize your vision
* Deliver a constant focus on improvement. Leverage metrics, user testing, innovative designthinking to guide your leading design decisions.
* 8 to 10 years of designing marketplace e-commerce products for mobile & web. Experience with B2B products will be a strong plus.
* A track record of leading and inspiring design teams.
* Experience setting up user research programs and testing methodologies that drive design decisions.
* A commitment to brilliant experiences and top quality design
* The ability to draft a product design vision and communicate it effectively across the organization
* Ability to go up-down-across. You will set and deliver the product design vision, align teams on common standards and patterns, but also get into the details to be passionate about the pixel-perfect outcomes.
* An online portfolio which demonstrates your results, your process, and way of thinking about user experience and product design
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.