- Leads the creation of user flows, wireframes, storyboards, scenario and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Architects the mechanism of products and services through defining the right interactions and reactions.
- Conducts design testing with users to gather feedback and create interaction changes.
- Builds and defends decisions based on a solid foundation and understanding of consistency, learnability, affordance, perceivability and predictability principles
- Participates in the creation of experience design strategies.
- Understands, appreciates and lives interaction design as a craft
- Self-motivated and open to feedback, experimentation and learning.
- Passionate about finding the right problems and designing the right solutions
- A curious observer that is able to identify patterns and meaning through design
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field.
- Graduate degree a plus MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
- More important than a degree is a foundation of hands-on, applicable experience.
- A design thinker that is comfortable with vagueness and unknowns.
- A collaborator and co-creator with others.
- An innovation rebel at heart that is not scared to challenge and ask why.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1805-135922