- Ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users.
- Advance Visual Design as a discipline and a practice.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries.
- Partner with colleagues in other disciplines to ensure that project expectations, parameters, and process are mutually understood and met, and that the solution meets creative, strategy, program objectives, and technology strategy and requirements.
- Collaborate with the client to define needs, business objectives, and brand goals to inform insightful concepts while enhancing others’ knowledge and understanding of the client’s brand, consumer, and competitive landscape.
- Lead client presentations.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved. Translate or extend the brand identity system to digital touchpoints.
- Design sensibility and command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision). Experience with video editing, motion graphics, and prototyping software is a plus.
- Digital design portfolio with examples of mobile and touch work for mid-to-large clients that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Ability to present in a clear, compelling, and charismatic way to clients and the public.
- Ability to define creative direction for work across accounts and drive teams to the successful creation of high-quality work product.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1806-137020
Salary per: month
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: UI & UX Design
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent