Our client, is looking for a talented Communications Manager for their team. The ideal candidate will come from an earlier background of journalism or editorial and can bring content to life.
- Identify content to create and optimise engagement with relevant key audiences
- Effectively manage the content calendars
- Produce engaging content for social media channels including Linkedin, Facebook and instagram, websites and blogs, maintaining digital platforms.
- Write/edit/proof-read case studies and brand content for presentations, submissions, newsletters, as well as internal communications
- Write/edit speeches for conference appearances by senior staff
- Define and develop the communication strategy for the corporate Brand, both for internal and external activities, through content creation.
- Track and report on the performance of content activity.
- Keep up to date and report on competitive activity
- Strong commercial background
- Native english speaker (additional languages an asset)
- Has a passion for technology, digital or current affairs
- Strong examples of previous articles/blogs
- Ideal candidate will come from a Journalism/editorial or writing background
- 5 years experience within Content and communications
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1807-138135
Salary: AED20000.00 - AED25000.00 per month
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Content Management
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent